Personal CarePhoenixville, Pa
Woodbridge Place is proud to offer an affordable yet welcoming option for seniors who wish to live independently, with minimal assistance as well as for those individuals needing a higher level of care.
We center all our care around the whole person, meaning we are respectful of all our residents and their life choices. Initial Assessments and Continuing Care Plans are developed and delivered with a team approach.
We are not a nursing facility but rather a Personal Care Neighborhood committed to an “Aging in Place” philosophy. Our residents and their families can be assured a move to Woodbridge Place will support any increasing care needs as they continue to enjoy being a part of the Woodbridge Place Community without a need for another move.
It’s important to note, Woodbridge’s size allows our residents and their families to appreciate the "Everybody Knows Your Name" atmosphere. We all know it’s a wonderful feeling to belong!
We feel that the privilege given to our entire staff when a resident chooses to join our community is considered an honor.
Some of the features our seniors love!
- Our top caregiving team is on-site around the clock.
- Daily restaurant-style dining.
- 24/4 self-serve cafe.
- Daily activities and recreation programs.
- Weekly off-site outings.
- Pet-friendly units.
- Movie theater room.
- Comfortable library.
- Accessible bathrooms and kitchenettes.
- Base rent includes all utilities, even basic phone and cable.
- Semi-private and private rooms featuring all inclusive price structure with no hidden fees.